This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Cross compiling for cygwin under Linux.
- From: Michel Van den Bergh <michel dot vandenbergh at uhasselt dot be>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2016 18:34:09 +0200
- Subject: Re: Cross compiling for cygwin under Linux.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <56FBEFAA dot 5050202 at uhasselt dot be> <56FBFC8C dot 1010808 at cygwin dot com> <56FD36D9 dot 3040002 at uhasselt dot be> <56FD423C dot 8020407 at cygwin dot com> <56FD4A3E dot 4070800 at cygwin dot com>
- Reply-to: michel dot vandenbergh at uhasselt dot be
On 31/03/16 18:03, Yaakov Selkowitz wrote:
On 2016-03-31 10:29, Yaakov Selkowitz wrote:
On 2016-03-31 09:40, Michel Van den Bergh wrote:
Unfortunately the gcc for CentOS appears not to work...
/usr/bin/i686-pc-cygwin-gcc-4.9.3 -c test.c
*** buffer overflow detected ***:
That sounds like a problem we had with mingw-binutils on EL6; we never
figured out why this only happened there, but we did find a fix. I'll
try to have an update to cygwin-binutils later today.
Please yum update; this should be working now.
Yes it now works!
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple