This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: XtoW 20160323-1 (experimental)
- From: Jon Turney <jon dot turney at dronecode dot org dot uk>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Cc: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2016 13:03:51 +0000
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: XtoW 20160323-1 (experimental)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <50D34EDE dot 3010608 at dronecode dot org dot uk> <51FF75EA dot 3080101 at dronecode dot org dot uk> <announce dot 56F2ABA6 dot 9000301 at dronecode dot org dot uk> <56F3AF73 dot 7080503 at gmail dot com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On 24/03/2016 09:12, Marco Atzeri wrote:
On 23/03/2016 15:43, Jon Turney wrote:
The following packages have been updated in the Cygwin distribution:
xtow is a window manager using the libxcwm library, which is:
Any specific reason for this dependency ?
An improved version of rxvt with Unicode support
Required by: XtoW
I think xterm doesn't let you specify an alpha value for the colours it
uses (at least, the last time I looked, years ago)
But startxtow starting a terminal dates to before xwin-xdg-menu exists,
so maybe it shouldn't start a terminal at all now...
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple