This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: unable to run thc hydra in cygwin
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 10:31:51 +0100
- Subject: Re: unable to run thc hydra in cygwin
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <loom dot 20160321T101541-369 at post dot gmane dot org>
On 21/03/2016 10:20, Rakesh Murarikar wrote:
I have compiled and installed hydra in cygwin without any errors but iam
unable to run the hydra. It is giving me the following error message :
$ run xhydra.1
run FATAL: Could not start C:\cygwin64\usr\local\man\man1\hydra.1
any help is very much appriciated.
As the error
is using windows style and not unix style
I guess the build system mis-identified the platform
as windows one and not a unix one.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple