This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] TEST RELEASE: Cygwin 2.5.0-0.8
- From: Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowitz at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2016 16:23:17 -0500
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] TEST RELEASE: Cygwin 2.5.0-0.8
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <announce dot 20160318203409 dot GA11113 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <56EC6BDA dot 7050505 at cornell dot edu> <CAGHJv4e54K8P4ve98-xwBdy65k38vVk8vCx2hKxNyGrYcDpq=Q at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 2016-03-18 16:02, Chris Sutcliffe wrote:
On 18 March 2016 at 16:58, Ken Brown wrote:
On 3/18/2016 4:34 PM, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
I released a new Cygwin TEST version 2.5.0-0.8.
If things are not going very wrong, this is basically what you'll
get as 2.5.0-1 release. Please, please test and report regressions.
Does this release include Yaakov's overhaul of the feature test macros? If
so, it might be a good idea for maintainers to test that nothing unexpected
happens when they build their packages.
Dumb question - how do I find the test releases nowadays?
They are installable with setup-*.exe.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple