This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: wget https://www.cygwin.com/setup-x86_64.exe -> hangs
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2016 10:39:25 +0100
- Subject: Re: wget https://www.cygwin.com/setup-x86_64.exe -> hangs
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CA+rGx5eA0vCO=Qz7A4JLBwipwgd-UUwPpMUakG65RG_7OH7LRg at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 18/03/2016 10:18, Thomas Schweikle wrote:
Trying to download setup-x86_64.exe from https://www.cygwin.com/ with
wget from cygwin hangs. Same for wget from Linux/Unix. curl seems to
If setting LANG=C then downloading with wget seems to work ...??
set |grep LANG
it works here.
A https issue on your side ?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple