This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Don't I get /etc/profile with a fresh installation?
- From: Erik Soderquist <ErikSoderquist at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2016 17:32:23 -0400
- Subject: Re: Don't I get /etc/profile with a fresh installation?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CA+Fg1xbJcaBO9UYvN4TFs8GFhTnGWcWWwg+TtuqukA_peHvhcQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <198991484 dot 20160315163836 at yandex dot ru> <CA+Fg1xZqQCyuoLPWqvy7bk5m=qhpAcv0i8T1wOHu-AX8ev-f3Q at mail dot gmail dot com> <CACoZoo2BkezcDxfHOp_G=4eJu4EXwDUABbW37hNPz-M8WMzb7g at mail dot gmail dot com> <CA+Fg1xYMfZerVFSUcXp9RHg0K5vbOMCot5FrRO5=JAHxgM3_bQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <loom dot 20160315T153252-984 at post dot gmane dot org> <CA+Fg1xbE+kKKDQ2AAW81xOf9pb=kef7r-Yk6gocaZFjeFoiV=g at mail dot gmail dot com> <874mc7374p dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <CA+Fg1xajgTLsazV8R0vSWj+x0HqEFPJfJ1HZ3zKdNHvBG46-gg at mail dot gmail dot com> <2A02F1DC-7F36-4A64-ABD0-53098ADD7A79 at etr-usa dot com>
On Wed, Mar 16, 2016 at 12:07 PM, Warren Young <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>> this is not documented, at least
>> not where I expected to find the information:
> This is âfrequently askedâ?
This specific question, probably not, but a command line option not
listed in the "what are the command line options?" piece is something
of an omission... perhaps it wasn't updated when the "--mirror-mode"
option was added? I have the 2.852 and 2.871 installers locally, and
"--mirror-mode" is not present in the 2.852 installer's "--help" list.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple