This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: can't get sshd to new Windows 2012 R2 Server to work
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2016 07:21:54 +0100
- Subject: Re: can't get sshd to new Windows 2012 R2 Server to work
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <8326 dot 1458081313 at freon dot franz dot com>
Kevin Layer writes:
> I've tried various ssh-host-config permutations, but I just ran
> cygrunsrv.exe -R sshd
> and ran ssh-host-config with the defaults. I started the sshd service
> and when I ssh to it:
> If I give a command (e.g., env or pwd) I never get any output.
> This is a brand new server. All that is installed is Cygwin (latest,
> just updated today), Windows Updates and Visual Studio 2015. Nothing
> else, yet.
Just install a 64bit Cygwin over the installation you already have.
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
Wavetables for the Terratec KOMPLEXER:
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple