This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Cygwin unable to resolve hostnames
- From: Jun-ya Kato <kato at win6 dot jp>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2016 10:57:05 +0900 (JST)
- Subject: Re: Cygwin unable to resolve hostnames
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20160314095459 dot GA20256 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <20160315 dot 101651 dot 626351874531260985 dot kato at vanilla dot ocn dot ne dot jp> <20160315104156 dot GA4535 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
> Thank you! I just uploaded 2.5.0-0.7 with the proposed patch.
> It should be available on the mirrors shortly.
I fetched version 2.5.0-0.7.
ipv6 enabled command like a git or wget works fine under VMware NAT.
I also configured network adaptor to point to Google public cache
DNS directly. It seems there is no side effect on these commands.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple