This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Don't I get /etc/profile with a fresh installation?
- From: Gerrit Haase <gerrit dot haase at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2016 17:12:22 +0100
- Subject: Re: Don't I get /etc/profile with a fresh installation?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CA+Fg1xbJcaBO9UYvN4TFs8GFhTnGWcWWwg+TtuqukA_peHvhcQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <56E82ADD dot 2080909 at cygwin dot com>
2016-03-15 16:31 GMT+01:00 Yaakov Selkowitz wrote:
> On 2016-03-15 07:36, Gerrit Haase wrote:
>> I have some business to do with Cygwin, again. Yeah!
> Hey there, it's been a *long* time. Welcome back!
>> Regards, I think this was working better years ago back in the old
>> days of Cygwin B20, err... 1.5 or 1.7.
> Ahem, you of all people should know better than to compare things to B20.
Hi Yaakov :-)
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple