This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: ldd differences
- From: Roger Wells <roger dot k dot wells at leidos dot com>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2016 14:29:00 -0400
- Subject: Re: ldd differences
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <56E6DA81 dot 3050100 at leidos dot com> <87lh5lufh4 dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid>
On 03/14/2016 01:38 PM, Achim Gratz wrote:
> Roger Wells writes:
>> running ldd on a newly built executable gives:
>> What I really need is a reliable way to get a recursive listing of the
>> complete path to all dependencies.
>> I tried using Dependency Walker (both 32 & 64 bit) but it does not seem
>> to run on W10.
> Try cygcheck rather than ldd.
Thanks for responding.
Here's what happens:
$ cygcheck ./z12.exe
$ cygcheck --verbose ./z12.exe
C:\cygwin64\home\roger\src\z12\z12.exe (not x86_64 dll)
Roger Wells, P.E.
221 Third St
Newport, RI 02840
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple