This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: ldd differences
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2016 18:38:47 +0100
- Subject: Re: ldd differences
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <56E6DA81 dot 3050100 at leidos dot com>
Roger Wells writes:
> running ldd on a newly built executable gives:
> What I really need is a reliable way to get a recursive listing of the
> complete path to all dependencies.
> I tried using Dependency Walker (both 32 & 64 bit) but it does not seem
> to run on W10.
Try cygcheck rather than ldd.
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
Factory and User Sound Singles for Waldorf rackAttack:
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple