This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: SEMCTL fails with error 22
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at NexGo dot DE>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2016 10:37:44 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: SEMCTL fails with error 22
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAAeFwS2mbvRMkqQLuSZoAyUHLgzzijLWvLOKoWSVXeFw25PcgQ at mail dot gmail dot com>
Meenakshi Pant <meenakshi.pant28 <at> gmail.com> writes:
> My program creates a semaphore, but moving further the SEMCTL function
> is failing with error 22 with the latest CYGWIN 2.4. The cygserver is
> Below is the simplified code as a test case.It fails with the same
> error as my original program.
WJFFM with cygserver running.
Semaphore created successfully 65536
Value before errno = 0Semaphore 1492 initialized.
And no error 22 either when not running cygserver.
Unable to obtain semaphore 88
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple