This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: passwd -R?
- From: Andrey Repin <anrdaemon at yandex dot ru>
- To: Alex P <student00x at gmail dot com>, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2016 02:22:06 +0300
- Subject: Re: passwd -R?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CA+KYG0H60fK7MFBgAtcmgGWk2yL4_TvUT0r+XtUACgskZ31QtQ at mail dot gmail dot com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Greetings, Alex P!
> How do I check that "passwd -R" worked correctly?
> I get error messages in Event Viewer when I run it as user (vs "As
You must use it with elevated privileges. Else it wouldn't work at all.
With best regards,
Friday, March 11, 2016 02:21:30
Sorry for my terrible english...
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple