This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Application not working in 64-bit cygwin cygwin/X
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2016 17:06:26 +0100
- Subject: Re: Application not working in 64-bit cygwin cygwin/X
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAGX=k3HSzHeuynJeFy09e63p0hm6FoO5Ssa+s_mi-aHxV+zcoA at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 10/03/2016 16:58, Girish Joglekar wrote:
My application runs on cygwin, cygwin/X 32-bit but does not run on
64-bit on Windows 10. The dump from segmentation faults says:
Exception: STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION at rip=003F9919D22
rax=0000000000000001 rbx=0000000600277300 rcx=0000000000275620
rdx=0000000000000000 rsi=0000000000000000 rdi=0000000000275620
r8 =0000000000000000 r9 =0000000000000000 r10=0000000100000000
r11=00000003F9CF12AB r12=00000000FFFFB200 r13=0000000000000000
program=C:\BPTECH\batches\versn7_2\execs\BATCHES.x, pid 7396, thread main
cs=0033 ds=002B es=002B fs=0053 gs=002B ss=002B
Cygwin FAQ says that this could be due to two different versions of
cygwin1.dll. However there is only one copy on my machine.
Please advise. I had posted a test problem on Feb 23. I do not know if
you were able to reproduce the behavior. I am completely stuck at this
point and cannot move forward. Any suggestions are welcome.
The test case you provided was too large and have too many
If you eliminate all the compilation warning and than still crash,
may be someone will look on it.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple