This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: perl-5.22.1-2
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2016 07:26:36 +0100
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: perl-5.22.1-2
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <announce dot 8760wve0c0 dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <20160309234325 dot GI31807 at mars dot tony dot develop-help dot com>
Tony Cook writes:
> Does this refer to the CVE-2015-8607 and CVE-2016-2381 fixes?
> The second is a bit more complex than losing taint.
I was trying to not overcomplicate things, maybe unsuccessfully.
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple