This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: info-6.1 segmentation fault
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at NexGo dot DE>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2016 15:46:02 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: info-6.1 segmentation fault
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <announce dot 56B68CF3 dot 8030006 at cornell dot edu> <20160303183657 dot 65b9a9e283e2b86e23ad1471 at inbox dot ru>
Mikhail Usenko <cygwin <at> inbox.ru> writes:
> info 6.1 crashes to segmentation fault on every run.
> Downgarding to version 6.0 resolves the problem.
> Does anyone come across with this or it is my local issue?
WJFFM. Local issue or some interaction with your environment is most
likely. Have you run cygcheck?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple