This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
info-6.1 segmentation fault
- From: Mikhail Usenko <cygwin at inbox dot ru>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2016 18:36:57 +0300
- Subject: info-6.1 segmentation fault
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <announce dot 56B68CF3 dot 8030006 at cornell dot edu>
On Sat, 6 Feb 2016 19:16:51 -0500
Ken Brown <...> wrote:
> The following packages have been updated in the Cygwin distribution:
> * texinfo-6.1-1
> * info-6.1-1
> * texinfo-tex-6.1-1
info 6.1 crashes to segmentation fault on every run.
Downgarding to version 6.0 resolves the problem.
Does anyone come across with this or it is my local issue?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple