This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
fetchmail package dependencies?
- From: Andrey Repin <anrdaemon at yandex dot ru>
- To: All <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2016 14:38:51 +0300
- Subject: fetchmail package dependencies?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
I've just found out that I'm missing fetchmail. And when I tried to install
it, it attempted to pull some suspicious stuff.
X.Org XScreenSaver library
Required by: tcl-tk
Python Tkinter GUI module
Required by: fetchmail
Tool Command Language
Required by: python-tkinter, tcl-tk
Tk Interface eXtension
Required by: python-tkinter
Tcl X11 toolkit
Required by: python-tkinter, tcl-tix
Looks like it is required for fetchmailconf, but not for fetchmail itself.
It is possible to split fetchmailconf into its own package?
With best regards,
Thursday, March 3, 2016 14:17:49
Sorry for my terrible english...
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple