This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Installing X11 on a Dell E6440
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2016 08:44:20 +0100
- Subject: Re: Installing X11 on a Dell E6440
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CANmBfsZgWVNRuX7nXYpc-rNDa68XuXUd+WDbBTUYF8REC7M96g at mail dot gmail dot com> <56D1DCF0 dot 7040005 at gmail dot com> <CANmBfsYwmKDh1cYCd_VkaZXiFqizjdr63YcWzH-=5vnSci_7oQ at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 28/02/2016 05:25, Robert Haskins wrote:
I get the same exact result when running startxwin with the -nowgl option.
The output of the cygcheck.out as requested is attached.
FYI: in this mailing list we post reply below. (bottom style)
I see nothing strange on your installation,
eventually you can just update it.
xorg-server-1.18.1-1 was released 19 Feb
and you have it, but cygwin is at 2.14.1
and you are at 2.4.0-1
Just one curiosity ".babun" on your path has really a dot as
first letter or is just a character that cygcheck don't know
how to handle ?
I forgot to ask you if you have a ".startxwinrc" on your home,
but I assume no as you mention a installation.
If yes please move it away and try again.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple