This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: find doesn't find existing files
- From: Csaba Raduly <rcsaba at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin list <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2016 00:41:19 +0100
- Subject: Re: find doesn't find existing files
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAEhDDbCgz=vKL-5wUYFC0V=56M01ewoVP9LrpCX830_XmarGZA at mail dot gmail dot com> <87lh6bducb dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid>
On Tue, Feb 23, 2016 at 9:50 PM, Achim Gratz wrote:
> That's because the filename really is LibXML.pm (not the upper case L at
> the beginning). Why ls doesn't complain about the filename I'm not sure
> (case insensitive FS search most likely), but find always gets the
> correct case from reading the dir and won't match unless you use -iname.
You are right.
I must have had a blind spot to believe that the module's name is
(lowercase) libXML :(
Even "perldoc XML::libXML" begins with "use XML::LibXML;"
GCS a+ e++ d- C++ ULS$ L+$ !E- W++ P+++$ w++$ tv+ b++ DI D++ 5++
The Tao of math: The numbers you can count are not the real numbers.
Life is complex, with real and imaginary parts.
"Ok, it boots. Which means it must be bug-free and perfect. " -- Linus Torvalds
"People disagree with me. I just ignore them." -- Linus Torvalds
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple