This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Issues with ACL settings after updating to the latest cygwin.dll
- From: Andrey Repin <anrdaemon at yandex dot ru>
- To: xnor <xnoreq at gmail dot com>, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2016 02:26:50 +0300
- Subject: Re: Issues with ACL settings after updating to the latest cygwin.dll
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1555507571 dot 20160210233558 at yandex dot ru> <em6b65d1b0-acf7-4a0a-952c-6c92dc80057b at gaming>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
>>It is normal and was normal for at least seventeen years.
> That's a blatant lie.
> It never happened to me before, and I doubled checked this by installing
> the older 2.3. It didn't happen before 2.4.
"Never happened to you" does not equal "wasn't the case".
Your presumptuous supposition does not count towards your credit.
>>You'd be surprizedâ But the actual answer is "yes".
> I actually am surprised since you seem to have undergone a sex change
> and are now Corinna.
Or perhaps I know a little about inhabitants of this list?
A little something that tells me Corinna would have no issues reading her
>>You weren't asked for "portable".
> I didn't talk to you. You weren't asked anything.
> I find it quite rude that you feel the need to intrude into a discussion
> giving nonsensical know-it-all responses .. even on behalf of other
> I'll ignore further emails from you, thanks for wasting my time.
With best regards,
Thursday, February 11, 2016 02:19:26
Sorry for my terrible english...