This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Issues with ACL settings after updating to the latest cygwin.dll
- From: xnor <xnoreq at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2016 22:40:33 +0000
- Subject: Re: Issues with ACL settings after updating to the latest cygwin.dll
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Reply-to: xnor <xnoreq at gmail dot com>
It is normal and was normal for at least seventeen years.
That's a blatant lie.
It never happened to me before, and I doubled checked this by installing
the older 2.3. It didn't happen before 2.4.
I actually am surprised since you seem to have undergone a sex change
and are now Corinna.
You'd be surprizedâ But the actual answer is "yes".
You weren't asked for "portable".
I didn't talk to you. You weren't asked anything.
I find it quite rude that you feel the need to intrude into a discussion
giving nonsensical know-it-all responses .. even on behalf of other
I'll ignore further emails from you, thanks for wasting my time.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple