This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: linking cygwin as static library
- From: Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowitz at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2016 12:45:40 -0600
- Subject: Re: linking cygwin as static library
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAMAQheP8p80N-Ce3P+w9qjzwx8ObDWzy0okQkkzT_q-qTTzEzA at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 2016-02-10 12:36, Eduardo Silva wrote:
I am porting a Linux based open source project to Windows and now it
runs perfectly with Cygwin. Now I want to know how I can link it
statically with Cygwin, I want to get rid of cygwin1.dll to have just
a standalone binary.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple