This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
[bug] in multiwindow, emacs lose focus when maximized
- From: k75527552 <k75527552 at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 08 Feb 2016 12:50:44 +0100
- Subject: [bug] in multiwindow, emacs lose focus when maximized
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
To reproduce this annoying bug:
- launch cygwinX in multiwindow mode
- install emacs
- launch emacs
- make emacs window fullscreen (maximize)
- type alt-x
Here emacs loses focus. I have to click on the emacs window to get focus again.
This doesn't happen when emacs window not maximized.
If someone has a workaround (other than not maximizing), it would be nice.
Not tested in monowindow mode.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple