This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Failing 'make check' for non-Cygwin GMP-ECM package
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 06 Feb 2016 11:05:28 +0100
- Subject: Re: Failing 'make check' for non-Cygwin GMP-ECM package
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <Pine dot BSF dot 4 dot 63 dot 1602060102510 dot 92842 at m0 dot truegem dot net>
Mark Geisert writes:
> I'm seeing an odd issue after building the GMP-ECM 6.4.4 package from
> Inria. I downloaded the .tar.gz file and unpacked, ran configure,
> then make and 'make check'. I get a SIGSEGV from a test using ecm.exe
> as part of 'make check'.
It seems that this release is three years old. Did you try autoreconf
or just configure? If the latter, it may simply not recognize the
current Cygwin correctly in its configury.
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
SD adaptations for Waldorf Q V3.00R3 and Q+ V3.54R2:
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple