Re: upgrades hang forever on 0p_000_autorebase.dash

Hello,

It seems that the cygwin setup works fine on one of the machines I tried
(windows 8.1). However on the other machine I have these issues (even on
a fresh install). The other machine is a work machine (windows 7). I do
not have access to the admin user, I run the install from my account.
However, the machine has some software (possibly avecto) that lets me
run it with what it calls admin privileges. Whenever I run setup it
blocks on the 0p_000_autorebase.dash script and I have to kill the dash
process for setup to finish. Is there any way for me to see the
stdout/stderr of the script that setup is running?

regards,
Patrick

--
Patrick Mackinlay                              patrick@spacesurfer.com