This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
cannot compile anything with gcc on cygwin32; missing cygisl-10.dll
- From: Sam Habiel <sam dot habiel at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2016 12:36:32 -0800
- Subject: cannot compile anything with gcc on cygwin32; missing cygisl-10.dll
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
That wasn't me; but I still observed the bug and did the same thing to
fix it. How do I report this to the maintainer of gcc?
Sam Habiel, Pharm.D.
VISTA Expertise Network
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple