This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
First install on Win 7: cygwin1.dll is missing from your computer
- From: Sam Habiel <sam dot habiel at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2016 12:55:18 -0500
- Subject: First install on Win 7: cygwin1.dll is missing from your computer
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I used the setup-x86.exe program to install Cygwin on a Windows 7 x64
box. I have tried several times and I get that error message. (Yes, I
want the 32 bit version of Cygwin.)
I can't find cygwin1.dll in the c:\cygwin\bin directory (I installed
it in c:\cygwin).
Is the installer broken?
Sam Habiel, Pharm.D.
VISTA Expertise Network
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple