This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Any progress on "Fork issues ith long command lines and long $PATH"?
- From: Ken Brown <kbrown at cornell dot edu>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Cc: Richard Heintze <sieg_heintze at yahoo dot com>
- Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2016 18:31:07 -0500
- Subject: Re: Any progress on "Fork issues ith long command lines and long $PATH"?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <569EE230 dot 2060600 at cornell dot edu> <1536926375 dot 6640036 dot 1453342846012 dot JavaMail dot yahoo at mail dot yahoo dot com> <56A0DA9C dot 6070905 at cornell dot edu>
On 1/21/2016 8:18 AM, Ken Brown wrote:
In the meantime, I'm looking into patching emacs so that the Cygwin
build will accept Windows file names, at least under some circumstances.
If I can do that without breaking anything else, I'll put out a test
This is done now. Please test.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple