This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: snapshots (archive files) are too big ... Why?
- From: Andrey Repin <anrdaemon at yandex dot ru>
- To: Houder <houder at xs4all dot nl>, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2016 17:24:35 +0300
- Subject: Re: snapshots (archive files) are too big ... Why?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <ed7dd3377a4cc1aa59001d627c7237ad at xs4all dot nl>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
tar tf cygwin-inst-20160121.tar.xz
the archive is composed in more than one step.
The packaging script is really ought for a thorough investigation.
With best regards,
Saturday, January 23, 2016 17:23:33
Sorry for my terrible english...
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple