This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Performance of "ls -F"
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2016 20:56:34 +0100
- Subject: Re: Performance of "ls -F"
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <loom dot 20160121T163405-489 at post dot gmane dot org> <474871a53627446abd8bc08b35501c8a at ntmaexbe04 dot bedford dot progress dot com>
Bill Smith writes:
> Hi Achim,
> I'm also having this issue but my investigation has found it to be a
> behavior specific to C-DOT. This doesn't happen with 7mode. I
> currently have a support case open with NetApp to get to the bottom of
> this behavior. It could be a Cygwin bug.
Hmm. I have no idea what C-DOT and 7mode are or how to check for that.
But since you are able to open support cases with NetApp, any chance you
can ask them for a fix of those unstable inode numbers? :-)
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
Wavetables for the Waldorf Blofeld:
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple