This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Where do I get TEST RELEASE: Cygwin 2.4.0-0.7
- From: Stephen John Smoogen <smooge at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Cc: corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2016 16:45:07 -0700
- Subject: Re: Where do I get TEST RELEASE: Cygwin 2.4.0-0.7
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAD5Ss1S1wEbst3r6zsoNKrD41JqVFhupjfwx5EsGWCC-8pK9wQ at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 20 January 2016 at 16:35, Michael Martell <email@example.com> wrote:
> Hi Corinna,
> I'm running into the bash issue on Windows 10 ("can't fork), and am in
> dire need of the fix. I'm anxious to try your test version 2.4.0-0.7,
> but don't know where to find it.
I believe that 0.7 was superceded with the final 2.4.0 release.
A mirror of the cygwin-2.4.0-1.tar.xz can be found at
> Please advise,
> Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
> FAQ: http://cygwin.com/faq/
> Documentation: http://cygwin.com/docs.html
> Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Stephen J Smoogen.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple