This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: Cygwin 2.4.0-1
- From: Mike DePaulo <mikedep333 at gmail dot com>
- To: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2016 09:17:05 -0500
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: Cygwin 2.4.0-1
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
On Sat, Jan 16, 2016 at 6:55 AM, Corinna Vinschen
> new code also ignores SYSTEM and Administrators group permissions when
> computing the MASK/CLASS_OBJ permission mask on old ACLs, and it
> doesn't deny access to SYSTEM and Administrators group based on the
> value of MASK/CLASS_OBJ when creating the new ACLs.
Thank you very much.
I can now update the version of the Cygwin DLL that the open source
app I contribute to, X2Go Client for Windows, bundles. We have been
continuing to bundle 1.7.33.
(Since 1.7.34, we were having the 660 vs 600 permissions issue on our
%USERPROFILE%\.x2go\.ssh\authorized_keys file that was inheriting
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple