This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Base-files-mketc.sh error for non-existing C:\Windows\SysWOW64\drivers\etc
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at NexGo dot DE>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2016 08:02:04 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: Base-files-mketc.sh error for non-existing C:\Windows\SysWOW64\drivers\etc
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CALiPeun3bCr9uNNA56Kc-8VbLXFXrTrTWJikdRx0jjRFvAuwkA at mail dot gmail dot com>
David Lee <mailtolky <at> gmail.com> writes:
> >> WINETC="$(/usr/bin/cygpath -S -u)/drivers/etc"
It's been looking for that for quite some time IIRC. That indeed should
WINETC="$(/usr/bin/cygpath -W -u)/System32/drivers/etc"
although I've yet to find an official MS document that says so. I'd
appreciate if someone could point that out to me, I'll update the base-files
package in the next few days.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple