This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Any progress on "Fork issues ith long command lines and long $PATH"?
- From: Ken Brown <kbrown at cornell dot edu>
- To: Richard Heintze <sieg_heintze at yahoo dot com>, "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2016 14:47:29 -0500
- Subject: Re: Any progress on "Fork issues ith long command lines and long $PATH"?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <569AA38E dot 7040205 at cornell dot edu> <54233810 dot 5967218 dot 1453230386996 dot JavaMail dot yahoo at mail dot yahoo dot com>
On 1/19/2016 2:06 PM, Richard Heintze wrote:
Anyway, I'm getting very similar symptoms on cygwin64 with windows 10 with FSF emacs 23.2, 24.2& 24.5.
By the way, some people might be confused by your phrase "FSF emacs".
You're talking about a native Windows build of emacs as opposed to a
Cygwin build of emacs. Both are based on the same sources and have the
same connection to the FSF.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple