This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: gdb 7.8 consistently fails to run executable - error is
- From: Jon Turney <jon dot turney at dronecode dot org dot uk>
- To: Tim Chick <chick at computergeek dot freeserve dot co dot uk>, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2016 18:14:39 +0000
- Subject: Re: gdb 7.8 consistently fails to run executable - error is
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1408580171694-110722 dot post at n5 dot nabble dot com> <loom dot 20140821T100019-590 at post dot gmane dot org> <1408732343936-110800 dot post at n5 dot nabble dot com> <5423F775 dot 7030208 at onespin-solutions dot com> <54294CED dot 9050602 at onespin-solutions dot com> <20141008121224 dot GB29235 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <5435302A dot 6030800 at onespin-solutions dot com> <1448291381719-122912 dot post at n5 dot nabble dot com> <5697BD0E dot 10500 at dronecode dot org dot uk> <1452787347568-123730 dot post at n5 dot nabble dot com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On 14/01/2016 16:02, Tim Chick wrote:
Jon TURNEY wrote
Can you provide some more information about what path realpath() is
failing for, and do you have any idea why?
The first one which fails for me is "c:\windows\system32\dgapi.dll"
I believe this is some security software installed on my machine by my
employer. I guess the software wants to hide itself!
Thanks for the information.
I can't actually try the package, as I'm using 32-bit cygwin, sorry.
I built a 32-bit version as well, but there was a slight delay with that
getting moved into the release. It should be mirroring out now, though.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple