This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: gdb 7.8 consistently fails to run executable - error is
- From: Tim Chick <chick at computergeek dot freeserve dot co dot uk>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2016 09:02:27 -0700 (MST)
- Subject: Re: gdb 7.8 consistently fails to run executable - error is
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1408580171694-110722 dot post at n5 dot nabble dot com> <loom dot 20140821T100019-590 at post dot gmane dot org> <1408732343936-110800 dot post at n5 dot nabble dot com> <5423F775 dot 7030208 at onespin-solutions dot com> <54294CED dot 9050602 at onespin-solutions dot com> <20141008121224 dot GB29235 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <5435302A dot 6030800 at onespin-solutions dot com> <1448291381719-122912 dot post at n5 dot nabble dot com> <5697BD0E dot 10500 at dronecode dot org dot uk>
Jon TURNEY wrote
> Can you provide some more information about what path realpath() is
> failing for, and do you have any idea why?
The first one which fails for me is "c:\windows\system32\dgapi.dll"
I believe this is some security software installed on my machine by my
employer. I guess the software wants to hide itself!
I can't actually try the package, as I'm using 32-bit cygwin, sorry.
View this message in context: http://cygwin.1069669.n5.nabble.com/gdb-7-8-consistently-fails-to-run-executable-error-is-dll-path-too-long-tp110722p123730.html
Sent from the Cygwin list mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple