This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Problems with lxml package
- From: Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowitz at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2016 11:30:20 -0600
- Subject: Re: Problems with lxml package
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAMqVDuPiM_5tyLL_oFEJbKa1XbUnxgsTJ-DvZ5oHXjqXTZWU3A at mail dot gmail dot com> <56948054 dot 2080109 at cygwin dot com> <CAMqVDuMGQpsNqaWqfgT-44bivz8PF5hdzXYkP0_YvDCyBLBQjw at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 2016-01-12 03:34, Christian-Manuel RÃderer wrote:
Sorry, just forgot the "3" in the names above. I have python3-lxml
installed (as well
as python-lxml) and also have the same problem with python2 (see below). etree
seems to be missing.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple