This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cygwin.dll: bug with select on Windows console
- From: john hood <cgull at glup dot org>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2016 12:27:08 -0500
- Subject: Re: cygwin.dll: bug with select on Windows console
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Authentication-results: glup.org; dmarc=none header.from=glup.org
- References: <5680953B dot 8050200 at glup dot org> <20160107173034 dot GE20447 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <568EABDC dot 1050606 at glup dot org> <20160108162906 dot GJ20447 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <569022FC dot 7030004 at glup dot org> <20160109143620 dot GB16303 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <20160109144131 dot GD16303 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <56922CBB dot 1000201 at glup dot org> <20160111093757 dot GA32610 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
On 1/11/16 4:37 AM, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> On Jan 10 05:04, John Hood wrote:
>> On 1/9/2016 9:41 AM, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
>>> I fixed the code and took the opportunity to clean it up a
>>> little using
>>>> basically the (fixed) patch I proposed two days ago.
>>>> I've just uploaded new developer snapshots
>>>> tohttps://cygwin.com/snapshots/ and a new test release
>>>> 2.4.0-0.17 which contain this fix. Please give any of them a
>> I built from git master. Both the test program and mosh appear
>> to be seeing correct behavior from select() now.
> Thanks for testing. Can you re-test with current git master? I
> reverted one aspect of my change for performance.
newlib-snapshot-20160104-14-g27086d6 tests OK, thanks!
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple