This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Fwd: failure notice
- From: Tom Kacvinsky <tom dot kacvinsky at vectorcast dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2016 08:58:17 -0500
- Subject: Re: Fwd: failure notice
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <56619fc2 dot 83c1420a dot 10961 dot ffffb37fSMTPIN_ADDED_MISSING at mx dot google dot com> <CAAEKttw6WETmKSviuX8VfZ-1MKUoZHo=MH=D+QGV8jm6izTQ-A at mail dot gmail dot com> <5665A382 dot 2050208 at dronecode dot org dot uk> <CAAEKttwT123-jh8szrp4u8kxLmXwpuYVgStJKEkwaBk57r6=NQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAAEKttwYdx-WjjynjNfe=hGBN45moMS6wSRWdb9BMnWbxLKxuA at mail dot gmail dot com> <56670A0B dot 5080707 at dronecode dot org dot uk> <CAAEKttxPfsi76UGDV2HwdwnqZcZeE5oAax5uC1s4JWu23CC9RQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAAEKttyO9Q4L1exJn7=Kd5WMbip+vut7YYd4c=hg2W8mCVHXWQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAAEKttygqO+rqMn1PdYDzNdnZmtArhFL80_M+mdQnCTmk5V8bg at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAAEKttzt4HzVPvZSkC_31-XkZeRWPyQzKx0RQABROL1B96j-5w at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAAEKttwdBJps=CkkQM6NFJa+gsdq1HBD7LOEM6iG0bDrR2rBUQ at mail dot gmail dot com>
Bump. Any word on this? We would like to solve this before our
customers run into the problem and having any diagnostics tips would
be greatly appreciated. We are also in a bind because we have run
this by the Qt maintainers and they say they won't fix it.
On Mon, Jan 4, 2016 at 1:43 PM, Tom Kacvinsky
> On Tue, Dec 22, 2015 at 10:34 AM, Tom Kacvinsky
> <email@example.com> wrote:
>> It turns out we are using the 32 bit version of cygwin, so I am going
>> to try with 64 bit cygwin and the latest possible version and see how
>> I fare.
> Happens with both 32 and 64 bit cygwin. I'm out of ideas. The
> developer here that I have been working with seems to think this ia
> cygwin bug as this didn't happen in the 1.7 releases, and the version
> of Qt we are using hasn't changed in between the cygwin versions we
> are using.
> Any other ideas? Is there an environment variable or debug option we
> can set to help track this down?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple