This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Problem with Cygwin 2.4.0-0.18 release
- From: Ismail Donmez <ismail at i10z dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2016 11:54:39 +0200
- Subject: Re: Problem with Cygwin 2.4.0-0.18 release
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAFo71_69T7m0_SK2DmFpuJxyhCYdOTLeeGYRcpo8rY2uk+Q=8Q at mail dot gmail dot com> <20160112092831 dot GA15034 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <CAFo71_78NFHNse7pDC0=kws4HbV+w_o9csHq0_-Hnk2=mxR3ZA at mail dot gmail dot com> <20160112095023 dot GC15034 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
On Tue, Jan 12, 2016 at 11:50 AM, Corinna Vinschen
> On Jan 12 11:45, Ismail Donmez wrote:
>> On Tue, Jan 12, 2016 at 11:28 AM, Corinna Vinschen
>> <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>> > Hi Ismail,
>> > On Jan 12 10:23, Ismail Donmez wrote:
>> >> Hi,
>> >> -0.17 was fine but this release breaks sshd, sshd.log says:
>> >> 1 [main] sshd 2828 C:\cygwin64\usr\sbin\sshd.exe: *** fatal error - unable
>> >> to load C:\Windows\system32\ws2_32.dll, Win32 error 1001
>> > What OS? 32 bit, 32 bit under WOW64 or 64 bit? How do you start sshd?
>> Sorry for the brevity of my bug report. This is on Windows 7 SP1
>> 64-bit with cygwin 64bit.
>> > I'm asking because
>> > a) What I did was to revert a piece of code to the same state as in 2.2.1.
>> > Does the "prev" version 2.2.1 work for you?
>> I am always running cygwin snapshots on this machine and yesterday
>> -0.17 was working fine. Now I rolled backed to 2.2.1-1 and it works
>> fine. Went a little bit further and cygwin1-20160109.dll works fine
>> where-as cygwin1-20160111.dll shows the problem.
> Still, does 2.2.1 work for you, too?
Quoting my email "Now I rolled backed to 2.2.1-1 and it works fine."
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple