This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Cannot Run Executable Files
- From: Warren Young <wyml at etr-usa dot com>
- To: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2016 08:41:38 -0700
- Subject: Re: Cannot Run Executable Files
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <FEC34897-3E10-4FFA-ABA7-1FDF1B05BA3E at gmail dot com>
On Jan 9, 2016, at 2:11 AM, Zac G. Al Wakeel <email@example.com> wrote:
>> For the archives, would you say which software was causing the problem?
> I was using Avast, free software.
Then I recommend uninstalling it and switching to Windows Defender. I predict that your problems will not return.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple