This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: After Windows 10 upgrade, SH fails "fork: can't reserve memory for parent stack"
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2016 19:22:51 +0100
- Subject: Re: After Windows 10 upgrade, SH fails "fork: can't reserve memory for parent stack"
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAJiKf6Ht2hqAyxb9O9_rWF1ksyT5-mCWLfMJ_MbguzvOhEOndg at mail dot gmail dot com>
Peter Binney writes:
> I am running the latest version (which I downloaded after the problem
> started in case there was a fix already). uname -a reports:
> CYGWIN_NT-10.0 JCPR-Dell-3 2.3.1(0.291/5/3) 2015-11-14 12:44 x86_64 Cygwin
You'll want to install the latest test version (2.4.0-0.17).
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
Samples for the Waldorf Blofeld:
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple