This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cygwin.dll: bug with select on Windows console
- From: John Hood <cgull at glup dot org>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2016 05:04:43 -0500
- Subject: Re: cygwin.dll: bug with select on Windows console
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Authentication-results: glup.org; dmarc=none header.from=glup.org
- References: <5680953B dot 8050200 at glup dot org> <20160107173034 dot GE20447 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <568EABDC dot 1050606 at glup dot org> <20160108162906 dot GJ20447 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <569022FC dot 7030004 at glup dot org> <20160109143620 dot GB16303 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <20160109144131 dot GD16303 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
On 1/9/2016 9:41 AM, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
I built from git master. Both the test program and mosh appear to be
seeing correct behavior from select() now.
I fixed the code and took the opportunity to clean it up a little using
>basically the (fixed) patch I proposed two days ago.
>I've just uploaded new developer snapshots tohttps://cygwin.com/snapshots/
>and a new test release 2.4.0-0.17 which contain this fix. Please give any
>of them a try.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple