This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Cannot Run Executable Files
- From: Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert at alum dot mit dot edu>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 9 Jan 2016 06:52:50 -0700
- Subject: Re: Cannot Run Executable Files
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <FEC34897-3E10-4FFA-ABA7-1FDF1B05BA3E at gmail dot com>
On Sat, Jan 9, 2016 at 2:11 AM, Zac G. Al Wakeel wrote:
>> For the archives, would you say which software was causing the problem?
> I was using Avast, free software.
A user of a compiled Perl program I wrote (ActiveState) also had
problems running it with Avast. So I am not surprised.
Jim Reisert AD1C, <email@example.com>, http://www.ad1c.us
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple