This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Cannot Run Executable Files
- From: "Zac G. Al Wakeel" <ghanimm4 at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 9 Jan 2016 01:11:28 -0800
- Subject: Re: Cannot Run Executable Files
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
> For the archives, would you say which software was causing the problem?
I was using Avast, free software.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple