This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [PWNED/DOSSED] Cygwin's setup-x86.exe loads and executes rogue DLL from its application directory
- From: Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowitz at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Cc: security at redhat dot com, stefan dot kanthak at nexgo dot de
- Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2016 13:54:38 -0600
- Subject: Re: [PWNED/DOSSED] Cygwin's setup-x86.exe loads and executes rogue DLL from its application directory
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <EF7B6182B7C54BBAA5083C40EF14529D at W340>
On 2016-01-06 08:17, Stefan Kanthak wrote:
I am analyzing this and working on a response, which I hope to have
early next week.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple