This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Cannot Run Executable Files
- From: Warren Young <wyml at etr-usa dot com>
- To: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2016 12:49:36 -0700
- Subject: Re: Cannot Run Executable Files
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <01158D67-D512-4862-8003-1B79FBA86A71 at gmail dot com>
On Jan 7, 2016, at 7:14 PM, Zac G. Al Wakeel <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Thank you Warren, it worked. But what would you suggest for future? I can't leave the machine without antivirus
For the archives, would you say which software was causing the problem?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple