This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: getaddrinfo fails with EAI_NODATA for some valid hosts with A records
- From: Stephen John Smoogen <smooge at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2016 12:03:49 -0700
- Subject: Re: getaddrinfo fails with EAI_NODATA for some valid hosts with A records
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <loom dot 20160107T163448-78 at post dot gmane dot org> <20160108111408 dot GH20447 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <5690039E dot 6000704 at gmail dot com>
On 8 January 2016 at 11:44, cyg Simple <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> On 1/8/2016 6:14 AM, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
>> $ ./gai leapsecond.utcd.org
>> ret = 11004
>> I have no idea why Windows' getaddrinfo chokes on leapsecond.utcd.org
>> at all.
> utcd.org doesn't resolve for me. So getaddrinfo has no info to get.
utcd.org does not resolve. leapsecond.utcd.org does resolve.
leapsecond.utcd.org has address 244.34.36.97
> cyg Simple
> Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
> FAQ: http://cygwin.com/faq/
> Documentation: http://cygwin.com/docs.html
> Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Stephen J Smoogen.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple