This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: getaddrinfo fails with EAI_NODATA for some valid hosts with A records
- From: cyg Simple <cygsimple at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2016 13:44:46 -0500
- Subject: Re: getaddrinfo fails with EAI_NODATA for some valid hosts with A records
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <loom dot 20160107T163448-78 at post dot gmane dot org> <20160108111408 dot GH20447 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
On 1/8/2016 6:14 AM, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> $ ./gai leapsecond.utcd.org
> ret = 11004
> I have no idea why Windows' getaddrinfo chokes on leapsecond.utcd.org
> at all.
utcd.org doesn't resolve for me. So getaddrinfo has no info to get.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple